Chocolate puddingAug 3rd, 2008 • Category: Recipes
Let’s get cooking – remember though, get an adult to help you!
- 3 slabs unsweetened chocolate
- 3 cups milk
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a pan, cook 2 ⅔ cups of milk with the chocolate, stirring until the chocolate is melted and the milk is warm.
- Mix cornstarch, sugar and salt; stir in remaining ⅓ cup of milk.
- Add to milk and chocolate mixture and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
- Continue cooking for about five minutes to thoroughly cook the cornstarch.
- Cool slightly; stir in vanilla and pour into serving dishes.