Vanilla ice creamAug 31st, 2008 • Category: Recipes
Let’s get cooking – but remember to get an adult to help you!
- 3 eggs; with the egg whites and yolks separated
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 cups cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- In a medium-size bowl beat the yolks until smooth.
- Slowly add honey, beating until well blended and thick.
- In a different small bowl beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Mix the beaten whites with the yolk and honey.
- Then add the cream.
- Place in a saucepan, cook on medium heat, stirring constantly for 15 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Freeze in a container overnight.
- Pour chocolate sauce on top and enjoy.